We’re Columbia’s One-Stop Shop For Expert Chimney Services
If you live in the greater Columbia area and you’re looking for a company that’s committed to superior customer service and quality to clean, inspect, repair, or restore your chimney, you’ve come to the right place. Chimspector Venting Specialists serves Columbia, SC, and the surrounding areas and proudly offers a whole host of chimney services:
- Chimney & Furnace Flue Sweeping — A dirty chimney is an unsafe and unhealthy chimney! Let us remove any soot, blockages, or creosote buildup in your chimney liner, firebox, smoke chamber, and damper, so you can enjoy a cleaner, safer, more efficient chimney system. From fireplace flues to furnace flues, we do it all! We also remove glazed creosote using the professional-grade, safe, and effective PCR.
- NFPA Level 2 Chimney Inspections & Chimney Scans — Without proper equipment and training, it can be nearly impossible to identify problems and blockages within the chimney flue. Here at Chimspector Venting Specialists, we use a fisheye lens attached to a video camera to get a good look at the flue from top to bottom so there are no hidden surprises or dangers. With our annual inspections and chimney scans, you’ll know just what your chimney system needs.
- Chimney Repairs — Chimney repairs should never be put off because every component of the chimney needs to be working properly if the system is to safely contain and vent a fire. Whether your chimney needs a new liner, smoke chamber repairs, a damper replacement, or the brick and mortar itself is in bad shape, we can help. Those of us here at Chimspector Venting Specialists have come across just about every problem a chimney can have and we’re ready and prepared to repair your chimney!
- Chimney Restoration — Whether you have a historic chimney that’s in bad shape or you have a poorly performing fireplace that simply wasn’t designed well, our team of chimney restoration experts can help. We’re experienced and committed to maintaining the original architectural integrity and character of each chimney while enhancing its safety, performance, and longevity. We restore poorly designed fireplaces using the Ahren-Fire all-in-one restoration system and can also remove unsightly smoke stains fast with Paint “N” Peel smoke stain removal.
- Chimney Leaks — A leaky chimney can quickly become a nightmare and a high expense, but we can help. We’re leak troubleshooting experts and we repair and replace chimney caps, chase covers, flashing, and crowns, so no matter where your leak starts, we’ll finish it. We also waterproof masonry, crowns, and flashing for extra protection against future leaks and water damage!
Our goal is to make it easy for you to enjoy time by the fireside and to keep you and your family as safe as possible, fire after fire. We’re certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and we have the experience and training required to make sure your system is in tip-top shape and operating as efficiently and as safely as it should. Whether we’re performing an annual inspection and chimney scan to check for any problems or damage, removing years of stains from your fireplace face, or troubleshooting and repairing a chimney leak, we bring our best to each and every service and treat each and every customer and home with the utmost respect and care. You can count on us to do the job right the first time!
Whatever your chimney service needs are, call Chimspector Venting Specialists at 803-602-5929 or fill out our online scheduling form to request an appointment with a CSIA-certified chimney professional today!